Pack Axe – Tomahawk Classes
Forge a pack axe / tomahawk with NorthStar Forge Founder and Journeyman Smith Jason Kraus. Learn to forge a 1-inch square, 6-inch-long piece of steel into a tomahawk / pack axe – good for camping, chopping and throwing. CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Skill level: Moderate
Duration: Approximately 8 hours with lunch break.
Inquire about making a sheath for your axe on a later date!
Book Now - Select Class Below
Looking for a specific date or class? Contact us with the form below.
Please read the terms & conditions before booking!
Terms & Conditions:
- FULL payment upon class booking. Any cancellations forfeits the full class fee.
- Payment can be made via credit card through our Classes & Training Page.
- Students must be 14 years and older. Minors will need to be accompanied by a legal guardian for the duration of the class. Please indicate this upon checkout.
- Safety equipment is provided for all classes in the form of safety glasses, apron and leather gloves. Safety glasses must be worn at all times.
- Please ensure that you have non-flammable clothing and sturdy leather shoes or boots. No shorts, sandals or crocs!
- In the unlikely event of a class being cancelled by me, all class fees are fully refundable. However, we cannot be responsible for any other costs incurred.
- You must be in reasonably good physical condition in order to successfully complete any of the classes. Bladesmithing requires a degree of exertion. The dangers for those who have mobility issues will make these classes difficult or impossible to complete. When in doubt, please call 612-597-5639 to discuss.
- Northstar Forge reserve the right to deny classes to anyone who we consider to be not physically or mentally capable of completing the given class.