Intro To Blacksmithing Classes
Learn basic forging techniques and metal manipulation that will help you move up to the next level of blacksmithing or into bladesmithing. Items made include wall hook, bottle opener, spoon or leaf. Project indicated on specific dates.
Skill level: Beginner
Duration: 3 hours
(Price increase starting in April)
Looking for a specific date or class? Contact us with the form below.
Please read the terms & conditions before booking!
Terms & Conditions:
- FULL payment upon class booking. Any cancellations forfeits the full class fee.
- Payment can be made via credit card through our Classes & Training Page.
- Students must be 14 years and older. Minors will need to be accompanied by a legal guardian for the duration of the class. Please indicate this upon checkout.
- Safety equipment is provided for all classes in the form of safety glasses, apron and leather gloves. Safety glasses must be worn at all times.
- Please ensure that you have non-flammable clothing and sturdy leather shoes or boots. No shorts, sandals or crocs!
- In the unlikely event of a class being cancelled by me, all class fees are fully refundable. However, we cannot be responsible for any other costs incurred.
- You must be in reasonably good physical condition in order to successfully complete any of the classes. Bladesmithing requires a degree of exertion. The dangers for those who have mobility issues will make these classes difficult or impossible to complete. When in doubt, please call 612-597-5639 to discuss.
- Northstar Forge reserve the right to deny classes to anyone who we consider to be not physically or mentally capable of completing the given class.