CLASSES / TRAINING SCHEDULE
Railroad Spike Knife Training
Hands-On, Pressure Off
Learn the craft of blade-smithing with NorthStar Forge owner Jason leading the way.
Jason’s private or semi-private workshops make great gifts or “dates” for the inexperienced enthusiast. Amateur blade-smiths are also welcome to learn from Minnesota’s legendary blade smith.
Pricing based on the scope of the project that you wish to complete.
Good times guaranteed!
More Classes available soon! Stay Tuned.
Please read the terms & conditions before booking!
Terms & Conditions:
- FULL payment upon class booking. Any cancellations forfeits the full class fee.
- Payment can be made via Card through our Classes & Training Page.
- I am currently only offering classes for students 14 years and older. Minors will need to be accompanied by a legal guardian for the duration of the class.
- Safety equipment is provided for all classes in the form of safety glasses, apron and leather gloves.
Safety glasses must be worn at all times.
- Please ensure that you have non-flammable clothing and sturdy leather shoes or boots. No shorts!
- In the unlikely event of a class being cancelled by me, all class fees are fully refundable. However I cannot be responsible for any other costs incurred.
- You must be in reasonably good physical condition in order to successfully complete any of my classes. Bladesmithing requires a degree of exertion. The dangers for those who have mobility issues will make these classes difficult or impossible to complete. When in doubt, phone me on 612-597-5639 to discuss.
- I reserve the right to deny classes to anyone who I consider not physically or mentally capable of completing the given class.