CLASSES / TRAINING SCHEDULES
Hands-On, Pressure Off
Learn the craft of blade-smithing with NorthStar Forge owner Jason leading the way.
Jason’s private or semi-private workshops make great gifts or “dates” for the inexperienced enthusiast. Amateur blade-smiths are also welcome to learn from Minnesota’s legendary blade smith.
Pricing based on the scope of the project that you wish to complete.
Good times guaranteed!
Class / Training Schedule 2022
Looking for a different type of class or date? Let us know what what you’re looking for and we’ll see what we can do! Email email@example.com
Want to book a specific date? Contact us with the form below.
Please read the terms & conditions before booking!
Terms & Conditions:
- FULL payment upon class booking. Any cancellations forfeits the full class fee.
- Payment can be made via Card through our Classes & Training Page.
- I am currently only offering classes for students 14 years and older. Minors will need to be accompanied by a legal guardian for the duration of the class.
- Safety equipment is provided for all classes in the form of safety glasses, apron and leather gloves.
Safety glasses must be worn at all times.
- Please ensure that you have non-flammable clothing and sturdy leather shoes or boots. No shorts!
- In the unlikely event of a class being cancelled by me, all class fees are fully refundable. However I cannot be responsible for any other costs incurred.
- You must be in reasonably good physical condition in order to successfully complete any of my classes. Bladesmithing requires a degree of exertion. The dangers for those who have mobility issues will make these classes difficult or impossible to complete. When in doubt, phone me on 612-597-5639 to discuss.
- I reserve the right to deny classes to anyone who I consider not physically or mentally capable of completing the given class.